Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999
- Legal requirements for accident investigation and control
- Accident reporting requirements and procedures
- Accident causation theory, identifying root causes of accidents
- Collecting and analysing information
- Interview techniques taking statements from witnesses
- Recommending and implementing preventative measures
- Disclosure of information
- Securing remedial action
- Monitoring and review
- Case studies
Duration – 1 Day
On successful completion, all students will be awarded a certificate of attendance, to allow employers or the self- employed to maintain competency records.
*(All prices based on the client providing a basic venue on site)
If there are any queries or information required on any of the above or other matters, please click below.