Banks person training ensures that an organisation meets its legal requirements and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
- The safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- Identification of areas of danger within sites
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated, using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
- Types of control systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Monitoring and occupational health requirement
- What are the benefits?
- This course will raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing
- Learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in this manoeuvre
Duration – ½ Day
On successful completion, all students will be awarded a certificate of attendance, to allow employers or the self- employed to maintain competency records.
*(All prices based on the client providing a basic venue on site)
If there are any queries or information required on any of the above or other matters, please click below.