Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH) (as amended)
- The requirements of the COSHH Regulations
- Basic terminology used in COSHH (including the 2005 WEL changes)
- Sources of information and their effective interpretation
- Straightforward risk assessment techniques for hazardous substances
- Types of control systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Monitoring and occupational health requirements
Duration – ½ Day
On successful completion, all students will be awarded a certificate of attendance, to allow employers or the self- employed to maintain competency records.
*(All prices based on the client providing a basic venue on site)
If there are any queries or information required on any of the above or other matters, please click below.