Ground works cover a vast array of small to medium enterprises, from Golf course maintenance teams to estate road contractors and green energy projects.
There have been a number of recent fatalities in this industry which unfortunately include:
- Construction worker died recently after being hit by an excavator on a building site at the rear of industrial premises.
Highland Hill Services can offer a range of Health & Safety Services for the Ground works industry. We fully understand the complexity and raft of health, safety and welfare issues that the industry has to consider, from COSSH assessments to working at height planning. We offer cost effective and sustainable health and safety solutions.
Services we offer:
- Health & Safety Policy Review
- Confined Space Safety Strategy
- Generic Risk Assessment
- Traffic Management Systems
- Excavation Safety
- Lone Worker strategies
- Safety Audits
- Manual Handling Assessment
- Specific Job Safety Analysis
- Fire risk Assessment
- Work at Height Assessment
- PPE Risk Assessment
- PUWER audits (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998)
- COSHH Assessment (Chemicals and Substances)
- Safe Contractor Selection
- Emergency Action planning
- For Training Solutions in any of the above or other safety subjects ‘click here’
- If there are any queries or information on any of the above or other matters, please click below.