Management of Health and Safety at Work 1999
- Understand what the term 'stress' means
- Understand the difference between pressure and stress
- Understand the symptoms of stress
- Be aware of the common individual and organisational causes of stress
- Understand the nature and benefit of a proactive approach to preventing and managing stress
- Carry out a basic stress risk assessment
- HSE management standards
- Identify ways to deal with personal stress
- The role of diet, exercise and relaxation in preventing and managing stress
Duration – ½ Day
On successful completion, all students will be awarded a certificate of attendance, to allow employers or the self- employed to maintain competency records.
*(All prices based on the client providing a basic venue on site)
If there are any queries or information required on any of the above or other matters, please click below.