Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Trainees will have an understanding of course aims and objectives
- Have a clear understanding of their responsibilities under Health and Safety Law and other relevant legislation i.e. Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Have a clear understanding of the term Work at Height
- Identify the specified risk associated with working at height activities
- Work at Height accident statistics/ ratios
- Understand the principles for controlling and preventing falls when working at height and apply them within their workplace
- Organise and implement control measures to either eliminate or reduce risks
- Organise and implement appropriate accident and emergency arrangements and procedures
- Identify the range of harness and lanyards and their use and applications
- Safe storage and inspection of equipment
- Correct use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Duration – ½ Day
On successful completion, all students will be awarded a certificate of attendance, to allow employers or the self- employed to maintain competency records.
*(All prices based on the client providing a basic venue on site)
If there are any queries or information required on any of the above or other matters, please click below.